Sie haben momentan keine Produkte in Ihrem Warenkorb.
The heritage that is Groot Phesantekraal dates back to 1698 when the land was given to its first owner, Olof Bergh, by Governor Simon van der Stel. In 1759 the property was sold to the Louw family and later purchased by Arend Brink in 1897.
The farm, which has long been known in the Koeberg as a successful cattle, sheep and grain production operation, was developed further when the present fourth-generation owner, Andre Brink, together with his wife Ronelle, planted vineyards covering 50ha of its 840ha expanse. Their boutique winery under the expert management of Etienne Louw of Altydgedacht soon established a niche for itself in the Durbanville wine valley and as such is proof of their dedication to and personal involvement in its daily running.